Hi Izzy;

Am Sonntag, 12. November 2006 23:46 schrieb Izzy Blacklock:
> Thanks Eric,
>
> I forgot that mount was being provided by busybox.  Thats probably
> exactly the problem. :)  You're right, I should be specifying the
> filesystem type if it's important, but hey, I'm lazy :)  The fstab
> option is probably the best answer, assuming this is a limitation of
> busybox.  I was going on the assumption that if Debian mount can do it
> (I don't have fstab entries for my usb drives), then bering-uclibc
> should to.  But I'd rather have the small footprint of busybox then the
> full feature set of a real mount for this stuff.  Configuring an entry
> in fstab is a suitable option.  Perhaps an entry like this should be
> included in the default fstab provided with the release?
>
> /dev/sda1       /mnt            vfat    noauto  0       0

With Bering-uClibc 3.0 it's too easy to add it to your fstab and update
etc.lrp with apkg -u  - you just need to be careful while with the diff's
during updates.

But, because the fstab file does not get changed in response to any user
suggestion, it is that stable that "apkg -u" will just use your own one in
the configdb without asking for years.

kp