Kwon wrote:
>>> firewall# mail -s test [EMAIL PROTECTED] < temp.txt
>>> /usr/sbin/mail: /usr/sbin/mail: 6: Syntax error: Bad function name
> My /usr/sbin/mail command didn't work neither! I thought it was just me! Is
> there a man page?
well, going by the fact that
"man something"
results in
"-sh: man: not found"
on a leaf box - I guess it's safe to say that there's no man page.
And it there is one (somewhere on the net), I doubt it will refer to the
fact that the script seems to be broken at this point in time (I never
used "mail" on a leaf box, so I wouldn't know if it's broken or not).

If somebody supplies a patch to fix things, it will be applied (I'm
rather sure about that - if nobody else will do it, I'll apply the
patch). If not, somebody will look at it when he/she has extra time
(there's no telling when that might be - mail is not one of the core
features of a leaf box, so mail being broken isn't a show-stopper in my
book).

Martin

P.S. As always, I'm just speaking for myself