-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erich Titl
Sent: Friday, 7 March 2008 10:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] Problem with Intel dual port Gigabit network
adaptor

Adam

Adam Niedzwiedzki schrieb:
> Hi Fabricio,
> Ohh fantastic, I'll give it a try shortly see if it solves my issues as
well.
> *fingers crossed*
>
> Eric, was there anything special in this build?

No, I just saw that the new driver modules all tainted the kernel, so I
was wondering which license type was used. I found that indeed the
announced license was GPL, so no reason for a tainted kernel. I have no
satisfactory explanation why the comparison for the license string
failes unless there is a misalignment of the driver module. I just tried
an old 7.6.5 driver that I knew did not show the same error. I was lucky :-)

Anyway I am still looking into the problem, unfortunately I have no
testbed, so I am all dependent on you guys to try the compiled modules.

cheers

Erich