One other question, which I fear is a dumb one .. But I can't find it anywhere
To install the ext2 module .. You have to put it in /boot/lib/modules
and then declare it initrd through the LEAF Packages configuration menu..
Well, I see it nowhere in the menu, and I've been through each part of it..

also afterwarts when I should save it , pressing m only saves the
moddb.lrp .. So how save it afterwarts?

Thx, Tom