Hi Juergen,

> In the logfile i found something strage: I think it should not use my FC10
> kernel-dir !!!???
indeed it shouldn't (at least, if it should run with Bering uClibc). But
since you didn't tell the makefile where the kernel sources reside, it
looked in the default location (where it found your Fedora kernel).

Where the kernel sources can be found is usually defined with the KSRC
variable - but some makefiles use something else (like LINUX) - the
readme that comes with the driver should have some info about that. If
not, you'll have to take a look at the makefile and find out how to make
it look in the kernel dir for Bering uClibc.

> I suppose that I have made an error in the buildtool.mk but can not find it.
Well, the first step should be to copy a buildtool.mk/cfg that fits your
needs. Modutils wasn't a terribly good choice, something that produces a
module, rather than user-space binaries, would have worked better.

Have a look at the setup for the r1000 driver - it's nice and clean, and
should work well as a base to work from

http://leaf.cvs.sf.net/viewvc/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/contrib/r1000/buildtool.mk?revision=HEAD&view=markup

Oh - you should also take the time to rename the variables (and
directories) to something that represents your driver (e1000 for
example) - it's less confusing that way, and if it's done right from the
start, you avoid having to clean things up later.

I hope that helps

Martin

P.S. You might get more responses posting buildtool related questions on
the leaf-devel list, since it's more of a developer issue (then again, I
guess all the people who answer questions on leaf-devel are also
subscribed to leaf-user, so it probably makes no difference other than
keeping things a little more organized).