Howdy,
  That is a great thread for what I am trying.  I see at least two leads
in there.  I'll go away and try that before I ask again.  Their
instructions assume you have a Windows box available, which I don't.
But, it all looks like stuff I can adapt.
  One immediate help in that thread was to find the right key to press
to get into the BIOS.  I had not found that on my own.  I tried that
key(the del key), but I must not have pressed it at the right time.  I
now have it trying to PXE boot with the module in place.  So, I'll go
setup a linux image in a tftp server and go from there.
Thank you,
Ralph