Ralph Green schrieb:
Howdy,
  They may well support pxeboot.  But, it won't help.  The goal is to
turn these into firewalls and access points.
Sure, you can boot LEAF using PXE and then use that environment to flash your DOM for a local boot. This is often used on devices where it is difficult to remove the DOM.
The devices need to be
able to boot on their own.  For example, I'll take one to a meeting to
serve as an impromptu access point.  I won't have a configured tftp
server handy.  I want one that has more features and is more secure than
inexpensive commercial offerings.  The device needs to boot Linux and
the best place to put that would be in a diskonmodule device.
cheers

Erich