Hi Andy

Andrew Haninger wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I think the Linksys WMP600N would meet/exceed my needs. Any
> experiences with this card and a LEAF system? It sounds like people
> have had some success with it in Linux and BSD, so I'm hoping it would
> work with LEAF.
>
> Should I wait until a stable LEAF system based on Linux 2.6 is
> available? Would a different card work better?

I am not aware of any imminent stable 2.6 release and I don't think your
card is supported in 2.4, but a card that is supported in 2.4 will most
probably work in a 2.6 environment. Unless you really need 802.1N you
could probably try something delivering 802.1b/g like an Atheros based card.

cheers

Erich