Am 03.02.2011 06:59, schrieb Graziano Brioschi:
> Erich,
> thanks for answer. I agree with you.
>
> Will there be future support for net4501?

I was playing with a few additional drivers like for the sc1100 but
never ported it back to the main branch. I am abroad right now and will
not do any development work for a while.

The current buildtool AFAIK does not yet support those drivers, but I am
pretty sure there will be builds for this kind of hardware in the future.

cheers

Erich