Hello,
I can't create a bridge because brctl command complains about missing
package bridge.I followed the instruction
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/bubridge.html
and added the bridge.ko module into modules.lrp package. The via_rhine
is included by default.

brctl addbr br0
add bridge failed: Package not installed

So I checked these items but can't find the missing point:
grep bridge /etc/modules
bridge

ls -l /lib/modules/bridge.ko
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         79985 Feb 20 15:17 /lib/modules/bridge.ko

lsmod | grep via
via_rhine 14097 0 - Live 0x90ac6000
mii 2658 1 via_rhine, Live 0x90ab6000
crc32 8979 2 mac80211,via_rhine, Live 0x90aaa000

grep brid /lib/modules/modules.dep
bridge.ko:

cat /var/lib/lrpkg/bridge.version
1.2 Rev 1 uClibc 0.9.30.3

grep bridge /mnt/sda1/leaf.cfg
LRP="root config etc modules mawk iptables dhcpcd keyboard libm libnl
libssl libcrpto libelf libz libpcap ppp pppoe bridge wireless madwifi
tcpdump perl shorwall sshkey sshd ssh dropbear hostapd ncurses tcpdump
tc radius mhttpd webconf rsync elvis ntpd"

What is missing to get brctl working ? I found the thread "Bridge=Yes
in Shorewall" but this does not fit to 2.6 kernel of 4.0x version.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Juergen