For future reference, I have added some notes on this in the Wiki. See
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/leaf/index.php?title=Bering-uClibc_4.x_-_User_Guide_-_Basic_Configuration_-_LEAF_Packages#Configuring_syslinux.cfg_or_isolinux.cfg

I guess we *could* change the default within the ISO images to:
    LEAFCFG=/dev/fd0:vfat,/dev/sda1:vfat,/dev/sr0:iso9660

Or simply drop the /dev/fd0. Does anybody still use Floppy Disks?

david