On 12/04/10 16:57, davidMbrooke wrote:
 > Does anybody still use Floppy Disks?

I do (bootable CD, configdb and leaf.cfg on floppy).

I'd speculate this however - it's probably only the more technical (or
old-timer) people who use floppy, so they might be a group of users most
able to reconfig different-than-defaults on their own.

But if there's no, or minimal, 'cost' associated with having the floppy
comprise part of the searched paths then it'd make sense to just leave
it in.

Cheers & thanks for LEAF!