I'm using BuC 4.2 beta 1, on an ASUS P4E mobo, using the sensors pkg.

My dmesg log is getting overrun with repetitions, every 7-8 secs, of
this pair of debug lines:

> [  687.583914] asb100 0-002d: starting device update...
> [  687.777041] asb100 0-002d: ... device update complete

and this is filling my /var/log partition :(

What little google offers about this particular iteration of this debug
msg ("asb100 0-002d: starting device update...") is essentially seen here:
http://lm-sensors.org/ticket/1698

and ends with a response to the OP's identical-to-my complaint, by
someone who sounds confident in the fix:
> You have enabled "I2C Bus debugging messages" (CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_BUS) when
> configuring your kernel. Simply unselect this option and the messages will go
> away.

In light of this might someone be able to compile the kernel with this
option disabled?

I'd be happy to give it a quick test if the kernel will be compatible
with 4.2 beta 1 (if the modified kernel requires a newer BuC platform
it'd have to wait for me to do an upgrade).

Cheers & thanks as always for LEAF!