Hi Martin

you probably followed the the list, here still an update

First thanks, you triggered me to tackle the interface name problem and
I believe I got it solved.

The main difference between my setting on BuC 3.x and 4.3 was the module
have overcome the network naming easily with just forcing the sequence
in /etc/modules.

After all, I decided to go one step further and added the nameif BB
applet, which can do name setting on the interfaces according to MAC
address.

at 02.10.2012 14:14, Martin Hejl wrote:
> Hi Erich,

> We never really solved it - since the assignment to the network ports
> didn't change with different versions of Linux (various versions of
> Leaf, but we also tried RHEL once), we simply labeled the ports with
> little stickers. It didn't look terribly professional, but it worked.

Should you want to take these stickers off, some near future will
possibly provide you with bbnameif.lrp in BuCxx

cheers

Erich