on 22.08.2013 15:32, Bob von Knobloch wrote:
 > Hi,
 > I am running Leaf_Bering uCLibc V3.
 > Due to changes in Dyndns terms & conditions, I want to use another DDNS
 > service (freedns). Ez-ipupdate does not support this (or, as far as I
 > can tell, any other current free service) and seems to be no longer
 > maintained.
 > Is there a more current dynamic dns client ? (I see nothing on the LEAF
 > web)

I had a quick look at the clients suggested by afraid.org. There are a
number of simple shell based solutions. I would suggest you take your
pick, no need to add another client to an outdated release (nor on a
recent one either, seeing the simplicity of the suggested solutions).

cheers

Erich

The problem here is that they (all?) require wget, which is not packaged
for Bering uCLib 3

cheers,

Bob
--
The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.