Hi again,

Some troubles getting Bering 5.2.4.
Firstly, I was unable to copy the LEAF files to my CF.
Linux sees it as too small for some reason and stops copying after about
80 MByte (although it shows a 256MByte partition).
Using a USB2 card reader and a windows XP VM under VirtualBox, I was
able to copy the Bering 5.2.4 files.
Attempting to boot, the box displays the usual WRAP messages, then the
Bering 'shield' and then issues the following on the serial port:

This kernel requires the following features not present on the CPU:
3dnow
Unable to boot - please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU.

I used the "Bering-uClibc_5.2.4_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz" file
from Sourceforge. Is this not the right image for a PC Engines geode
WRAP board?

Cheers,

Bob

The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.