On 08/04/16 13:27, David M Brooke wrote:
> And I thought it was just me who had this problem with CF cards!:-)
>
> Out of interest, how big is the disk partition & what proportion of that does
> 80MB represent?
>
> Last time I looked into this, I wondered if some aspect of Linux thinks the
> disk
> is only 50% of the size it really is...
>
> davidMbrooke
Hi David,
It seems we are not alone.

My CF has one partition of '256MByte'* when I copy the leaf.lrp files to
it, it bombs always at the same file (approx 80MByte)*. So, approx 1/3.
I also thought it was some nice figure like 1/2, but seems not to be.

* I'll check exact figures tonight, I don't have the hardware here, at work.

Cheers,

Bob

--
The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.