Ciao Graziano

Am 06.05.2016 um 11:23 schrieb Graziano Brioschi:
Hi Erik,

are there some different selections about CPU settings in kernel config
files with the 5.2.5 version?

I tried to find out, but this is rather tedious with git and the way the config files are named right now.

Yesterday i have tried with a GEODE version 5.2.4 and my system has
booted correctly. My opinion is that the problem may be related to a
kernel's hang in 5.2.5 boot procedure, but i'm not sure about this.

You are possibly right, that is the place where I would see it too. The config files change always a little with the Kernel releases, but normally existing settings for CPU and driver selection should remainidentical.

I will try to test booting from 5.2.5 or 5.2.6-rc1 using a different
kernel o(486 for example) on monday, when i will come back to my office.

486 should work, but I am not sure about its initmod.

cheers

ET