On 01/06/17 09:27, QWeRKUS qwErkus wrote:
Hello,

Something went wrong with my last flash of an archer c7 v2, and now
the device refuses to boot. I'm trying to unbrick it without success
since.
<snip>
Wasted tons of hours on this, and would really be thankful for any
advice/pointers.

Advice that I posted to IRC apparently 30 mins after you'd left:

I've found the Archer C7's ground pin on the serial header a right bastard to solder in the past - TX & RX ok. It gives the same symptoms as incorrect baud rate. Baud rate is 115200, 8, n

Once serial is good '16MB serial recovery' from https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/archer-c5-c7-wdr7500 should help. which is basically 'tftp file into RAM, erase flash after bootloader, copy RAM into flash (after bootloader)

Kevin