I can only assume that schools stopped marking pupils down for bad spelling.
A horrendous political decision, born of the desire that every child must
have 25 grade A passes and a degree in something useless from a "university"
somewhere dreadful. Couple that with the pervasive keyboard and you can
guess the rest.

3 pts 2moro wud be wicked. 4 real.

Nigel.

  vectoria.co.uk