You get me innit bruv? Nigel...

BTW, what do you call a girl with two cnuts?

N-DUBZ

Coat please.....

On 14 Jan 2011, at 14:04, Nigel Barber wrote:

> It's just urban slang, no different from saying 'ey up! I'm half-Southerner
> now, so I can see it from both sides.
>
> You get me?
>

> Nigel.
>

> On 14 January 2011 13:48, Simon Hart <s...@york.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Odd question coming from 'Da' Rev. :-)
>>
>> You can blame the likes of N-Dubz who have succeeded in making it trendy to
>> sound as thick as **** init.
>>
>> Si.
>>

>> John Lee wrote:
>>
>>> But what about Shearer's 'the boys DONE great'. What is it with
>>> footballers, and more and more people in the UK, unable to speak the f***ing
>>> language. GRAMMAR you thick *****!!
>>> PS I know it's bad form to start a sentence with But :-)
>>>

>>> --- On Thu, 13/1/11, David Brennan <d.r.bren...@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:
>>> What Leeds fan didn't hate Shearer for his copying of Clarke's goal
>>> celebration, his gloating baby face, and the number of goals he scored
>>> against us?  Yet I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says on the
>>> telly, and how we talks straighter than a lot of the other pundits.  And I
>>> absolutely detested Peter Schmeichel when he was in goal for Man U, but he
>>> seems a really entertaining and fair minded bloke when he's punditing.

>>> MARCHING ON TOGETHER
>>>

>> --
>> Simon Hart.
>> Physics Computing & Electronics Service
>> Department of Physics
>> University of York
>> Heslington                      Email: s...@york.ac.uk
>>
>> York, YO10 5DD, U.K.            Tel: +44 1904 432273
>>
>> DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

>> MARCHING ON TOGETHER
>>

> --
>  vectoria.co.uk
>     concentrichron.com
> --
>
> Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it
>
>   69 Derby Street
>   Beeston
>   Nottingham
>   NG9 2LG
>
> +44 7905 311 352
>  ni...@mindbrix.co.uk
>    www.mindbrix.co.uk
>      Skype: ntbarber
>        twitter.com/mindbrix

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer,
to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (“BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your employer, its
partners, licensors, agents and assignees, in perpetuity, without prejudice to
my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the
authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.