From: N H <bl...@att.net>
To: ni...@sykesonline.com; LEEDSLIST <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:47
Subject: [LU] Play offs

The fact that as has been pointed out, there are not many if any, teams up
there
that are much if any, better than we are is what frustrates me most. We keep
hrowing away points that we should have gained. It was ironic that in last
ight's commentary it was pointed out that (once we took the lead) barnsley's
roblem of late is scoring goals....yet they can score three against us...
Yes we are only 5 points out of seond, but had a great opportunity last night
be only 3 points out.
I have little doubt that we can and will make the play-offs but hope we make
econd as the other likely play off teams
seem to be ones who we always struggle to beat regardless of our relative
ositions.

hen did we last do a double over Cardiff, Norwich, Leicester, Forest, Swansea
tc?  They seem to be bogey teams...(quite honestly, I'd rather play QPR) so a
lay off promotion is going to be tough to aceive but, on the bright side I
uess, we owe all of them a hiding some time soon.! It'll be nice to start with
wansea on Satdi.
It was when I looked at that list of teams, along with the high number of derby
ames for this season that I was not optimistic about our chancs to do well
verall but, it seems we have (with help from others' inconsistency) got
urselves to a relatively strong position

he undefeated run is great but we've got to start turning those 1s into 3s
ather than 3s into 1s.