Lets stir the shit a bit:-
Just how much motivation is there to go up?
Bates: Would get the opportunity to sell of the club. But................
To do so he has to open up the whole can of worms about ownership and face a
possible criminal investigation.
To go up and not sell means either investing in new players or facing a lot
of questions about why he has not done so.
In short why should he? He is sat on a nice flow of cash. No real problems.
In short maybe Bates is better off as we are.
Grayson: Would get the opportunity to prove himself. But on the other hand
if a new buyer came in just what guarantees does he have of staying? None.
If buyer doesn't arrive he, SG,  will be open conflict with Bates about
buying  new players. Also SG will be the steward of a probable  relegated
team. We all know that means the sack. So there are scenarios where SG maybe
not to keen to get promoted. Not with KB.
Before anyone starts lambasting me I'll make three points:
1. The Watford play off final.
2. The nature of our uncle Ken and his past antics.
3. I said that this is one scenario -- there are many others.
But only in Leeds could you describe this scenario at all -- unlikely as it
may  be [ or so I hope!]

Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist