On 10/07/2011 21:52, forzale...@aol.com wrote:
As an aside to this, does anyone remember the first National Lottery draw all those years ago - if
I remember the prize was around £7 million and one of the main topics of conversation was
"what would you do with all that money ?" to whch the reply was along the lines of
"i'd buy Leeds/Chelsea/Man U/team of choice", now winning £150 million would make you as
rich as the owner of Huddersfield Town..... who says money hasn't changed football ?

I was very involved with the setting up of the Lottery and the day the first lottery was drawn I won a measly ten quid for my efforts :-) Bates would probably charge that much for a penny chew

Betty