Obviously if it were shown that we were paying conspicuously less than clubs
smaller and with smaller turnover, then he would feel pressured to bridge the
gap. I'm talking at least the middle of the bell curve. He could convincingly
justify not over spending in those circumstances. Not too difficult a concept
to grasp, surely?

Sent from my iPhone