He inherited a solid platform from GG at the back, his ONE stroke of
genius (and luck, they don't come along in their numbers very often) was
to give the youngsters a chance and had a great plan, attack attack
attack. Use your youthful, carefree attitudes to frighten other teams and
have a go, because GG has left us pretty solid at the back and I can
maintain that. He then employed Brian Kidd, who planted seeds of doubt in
the players minds. The rest, as they say, is history.
StigOfTheDump
5 Seasons manager from U13-U17. One title, Two promotions, two cup finals.
Can pee on any toilet seat in the land with ease! ;-)