Is that really ALL you can do? state that others that have different
views on things than you are clueless?

Isnt it so that those who start debating others attending the debate
rather than the subject at matter have
lost the debate? Stick to discussing the subject. Or if you feel you
ve got nothing to contribute with we wont
hold it against you.

Eric