I agree that our chances of making the play offs this season are slim indeed
but if we can at least get close and then make a couple of signings in the
summer which will lift the levels of optimism
Clearly Colin coming in and the attitude of the players recently has lifted a
lot of the gloom that was threatening to destroy the club - I am sure if things
had not altered we would be expecting a crowd of 22-25K on Saturday instead of
the 30-32k we are now looking at.
ST sales are down 33% (iirc) so we need to do something ON THE PITCH where it
counts for the vast majority of supporters to bring fans back

On LUTV it said that not only did Colin try on 3 occasions to buy Becchio but
that he also, at some stage, tried to sign both Lloyd Sam and Billy Paynter !!!