Cardiff dropped 2 points yesterday and along with Middlesbrough are
beginning to wobbbble,

The toughest game we face will be Reading on current form, but there's the
thing, I don't think their form will continue to the end of the season, so
you never know, but let's assume we lose that one.

We've got Blackpool and Cardiff away and given our display against the top
teams recently we COULD get a win & a draw

Leaves us with Forest, Millwall, Watford, Derby, Peterboro, Leicester - all
winable.  76 points and maybe just enough to scrap 6th place if Hull slip
up.  Maybe the seasons penultimate match against Cardiff could be the
decider, I'm not a vindictive man (I am a vindictive man) but would quite
enjoy us pipping them for the play off position by beating them at the
Cardiff "Stadium".

Right so that's a load of over optimistic, head in the clouds bullshit
right?  Anyway only get disappointed in the Play Off's or maybe the final
AGAIN.  Even if we managed to get promoted we'd be slaughtered in the
Premier, so all in all, I'm quite resigned to a forest win tomorrow and the
end of the very very slim chance, so I can relax again.

championship predictor;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/predictor/default.stm