If we beat West Ham his weekend my most optimistic predictions have us getting
18 points from the last ten games leaving us on 71. Probably not enough for
this season sadly. Of course anything less than 3 point against Stam and we're
buggered unless we go on an amazing run. We've got a tough run in.Never mind
though, if we've got Neil's two favourites, Becchio and Billy leading the line
next season we'll storm the league........