You're the last one on here! :-) Actually there are 5 games tonight, the
results of which may have a huge bearing on how meaningful our last 7 games
are. Ipswich V Middlesboro - Ipswich win best for usP'boro V W'ham - P'boro
winPalace V Doncaster - Donny winLeicester V Forest - Forest to repeat their
midweek away form (hopefully)Portsmouth V Hull - Portsmouth win preferable  God
I'm bored!!!  Ossie>