From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Tuffey
Sent: 27 March 2012 15:53
To: arm...@yahoo.com; jeremyadam...@hotmail.com; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] list down?

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:50:03 -0700
From: armitn@yahoo.comGod
 that Villa game was bad. I had just moved to the States and went to some
god awful expat place in Detroit as it was the only place showing it. Only
to be humiliated. No real Villa fans there per se, but 98% anti  Leeds.

Went to The Abbey in Chicago and recall there being far more Villa fans. It
was a shite day out and not worth the drive down from Wisconsin.
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
Leeds United