> There is also a woeful absence of BOTL's (where did they get to anyway?) - I
> mean real women not Transvestites such as Betty and Maggie (or even
> Chantelle now I come to think of it).

Yeah there used to be a few BOTL, none anymore I don't think. Where is Maggie
anyway, is he counting all his money from his Vectoria app or something?
Alright so Villa at Wembley was a lowpoint, what has been everybody's armchair
highpoint? For me the sound of "3-0, to the weakest link" as I listened to the
Deportivo game via some cruddy web radio feed was a real highlight. Not allowed
to count games you actually went to, has to be a real armchair experience.
Jeremy - singlehandedly trying to give the list CPR, or send everyone off it
for good, one of the two.