Well the most Politically Incorrect (Now) record was the first single I
ever bought - Gary Glitter, Rock and Roll parts 1 & 2 (And even though it
IS politically wrong to say it, it's still a bloody good record!)

BTW Wheels of Steel IS NOT embarrassing, how very dare you! ;-)

First Album(s) - ABBA Arrival and Stranglers No More Heroes (Eclectic Moi?)
First 'Proper' Gig - Motorhead supported by Saxon (Hence my defence of
them!) Bradford St Georges Hall '79 or maybe '80.

Fave TV Box Set - Band of Brothers