Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2012, at 17:15, "Nigel Sykes" <ni...@sykesonline.com> wrote:

> "Right..." (in for Yorkshiremen style):
>
> First single - "2 Little Boys" by 'Rolf Harris',

2 Unlimited - No Limits. This also counts as most embarrassing. My first long
player was the infinitely more credible Definitely Maybe -Oasis.

First gig - Bluetones at the town and country, Leeds Sound City: 1996. We were
15, fake ID, smoked a load of camel cigarettes and drank a load of booze.
Amazing times.

Best gig: Mansun, twilight, V97. They smashed up their guitars and everything.

Dunno where the time goes.