first single which ever came first out of Killer Queen and My Ding-a-ling
first album Reggae Time (from Woolworths, featuring Carlton and his Shoes)
first gig Sta-Prest
most embarrasing record bought was the Wombles boxed set (3 LPs!!!!)

Apart from the Wombles I still listen regulary to all the others - Reggae
Time in particular proved good value at 5s/ 25NP. The singles were 49NP
each ;)

Damian