 From: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
To: 'Joe Skinner' <jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com>; 'Eric B'
<barl...@gmail.com>; simon...@auzsoft.net
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Thursday, 26 July 2012, 12:58
Subject: Re: [LU] [NON-LU] Nations and Olympics

Can't think of anyone Scottish or Irish that would get in anyway

Not sure whether I care or not.  I'll watch and probably support more or
less as I do with England (want them to win but hope it's a Man Utd player
that messes it up when we don't)

I am the middle of an Olympic siege in Greenwich,  closed the park weeks ago
all 200 acres,  one way systems, Olympic Lanes, revoked parking permits,
overzealous brand police making the curry house remove the word Olympic from
a welcome sign, security on door at head of American equestrian
association's rented house (Michelle Obama is coming to dinner apparently so
neighbours will have snipers on their roofs too).  Of course no one gets any
choice or any say in it.

Matt (currently in Olympic bad mood but may recover when it all starts)