Lets see mate - my opinion is based on watching him week in week out for 4
years now - from the first game to last Saturdays game. He is without doubt the
least talented footballer I've seen in a white shirt, and when you go on about
his goals proving me wrong, I don't think they do. He's it's all rosy at the
moment but what happens when the goals dry up?

And in terms of being a scapegoat , why do I need to say anything other than he
did his job on Saturday because he scored. There was no need for a scapegoat
because we won !!

I'll tell you why I don't like watching him:

1) he has no pace
2) he has no acceleration
3) he is poor in the air when challenged 50:50. Loses out just about every time.
4) his play acting and constant victim act does my head in. I wish he would
concentrate on getting the ball rather than looking for the free-kick. Really
awful to watch.
5) His control his shocking, the amount of times he just loses possession is
criminal. Also how many times does be handball - only reason he does that is
poor control.
6) apart from free headers, free shots in the 6 yard box he hasn't got a clue.
People will poit to Boro away and Millwall away but that's 2 goals in 4 years
that break the mould. Look at when he was put through on Saturday , did he show
a goal scorer's instincts, did he nell, he looked like Jackie Charlton in the
opposition box. No idea.

So it's mainly due to those things why I don't like watching him.

Is ther anything I like about him

He works hard but that's a given surely.

And finally I repeat - we need to be looking beyond Becchio to progress.

Sent from my iPad