From: Einar Solheim [mailto:einar.karlm...@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 September 2012 14:31
To: Richard Walker
Cc: dave walmsley; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Rich and Becchio

I agree with Rich.  I don't enjoy watching Becchio.  He is very frustrating to
watch and I don't like him as footballer at all.  Any comparisons with Chapman
are way off --- Chapman had skills on top of being effective in the box.  We
deserve better, but I have to admit at the moment we don't have anyone better.
Would the team play better and score more goals without Becchio?  Perhaps.  But
it is such a risk not playing the only player who actually scores on a regular
basis.  It's a dilemma, but I at least believe Rich has every right to be
critical - even when some statistics do not support his view.

Einar.