Well it depends which stats you mean ? Ok this season his stats are good but
last season it wasn't such pretty reading - 11 goals in 43apps. His fans will
say , ah yes but he only started around 30 games but the they include goals
like Palace when he came off the bench. Also most of his subs appearances gave
him 45 minutes ish.

Anyway, that's history, today is now , Becchio is the top man at the moment
according to the stats so most fans are happy ..... Aren't they ?

Sent from my iPad