Let's be realistic. The entire team is shite, Why single out Becchio? This
is a pointless distraction from the real issue that we have a crook for a
chairman. Until he goes we're stuck with Ken's bargain basement specials.

Nigel.

--
  vectoria.co.uk
     concentrichron.com

Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it

   69 Derby Street
   Beeston
   Nottingham
   NG9 2LG