Yes a goal is a goal no matter how it is scored. Agreed.

I think defenders love playing against Becchio cos he is so flat footed and so
easy to dominate in the air. The only thing they need to worry about is his
cheating.

Then you go on to the argument which riles me. If there was a row of
championship players with Bellamy at one end and ............ Becchio would be
somewhere in the middle. Great ! So by that analysis you'd probably expect him
to be playing for a mid table team with no chance of promotion. Is that what we
are ? Maybe we are ? Is that what we want ? And that goes back to my point, we
ain't going nowhere with a middle of the road, pedestrian centre forward with
no pace /ability, who if was stood in a line of championship players would be
in the middle. I actually think we are in agreement.

Sent from my iPad