>2. Walker claims that Kenny launching the ball towards Varney or Byram
>is an acceptance that Becchio is crap in the air. Err...... no. It is an
>acceptance that he is not John Charles, but it is also an acceptance of

Bloody Hell, don't get me started on that Charles bloke, he could only play
in 9 positions and scored a piffle once every 2 games - what a waste of
space.

Anyone wanting to wile away a hour staring upon his godliness should go to;

http://www.thirkersleeds.co.uk/page1/page1.html

reminding oneself of how far our modern day "heroes" have fallen.

ttfn

Richard