Why is it we're so quick to accept the words of a serial liar and two guys
we've never heard of before, who have an obvious vested interest, over an
organised collective of fellow Leeds fans?
My reading of this statement is out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Like Bates, GFH have no money.
Like Bates, GFH are in it for themselves.
Like Bates, GFH have shown that they have no regard for real fans.
Like Bates, we'll probably be bust within 18 months again!
Therefore let me be the first to say HAIGH OUT!!!
Cheers
Paul