Having read all the statements by LUST, they always seem to say what they
(we) want for Leeds in a correct way.  They NEVER slag Bates off directly
and say things that they know for sure.
Gary Cooper (LUST) always speaks very well, when I've seen/heard him.  He's
always dignified and never gets drawn into a slagging match.

LUST represent 8000+ fans, I'm glad I'm one of them and back them
completely.

Haigh and GFH, up until last night, said all the things (via Twitter) that
I wanted to hear.  Now, just as a deal is about to be done, they come out
with that crap in collusion with Bates.  Either they were "forced" by Bates
to say what they did as a Bates last ditch attempt to undermine LUST or
they're no better than him.

Either way it all leaves a bad taste.

What did we do to deserve all this???!!!!

For God's sake Bates - just fcuk off.

Ted H

.