Can we get back to how shit Becchio is please? And Rich had the front to
question the far shorter Germany thread and then unleashed this one?!

________________________________
 From: Michael Gardiner <mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>
To: Robert Heath <rhe...@asd.edu.qa>
Cc: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Wine (Was: Re: Leedslist Digest, Vol 30, Issue 15)

If you're drinking a young white (like a Sauv Blanc or a Pinot Grigio) or a
young red (a CA zin or SA shiraz, for example) no harm in a screwtop bottle.
None.  Just to you're perceptions.

As for the rest of it….not much to disagree with.

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.