Im convalescing

A lot of time on my hands.

Im actually watching daytime TV for the first time ever. The great British bake
off and need to ask some gentlemen of a certain age some simple questions.
Betty and Rog, has Kirsty Wark been elevated to the list of acceptable older
totty yet ? Cherie Lunghi, Francesca Annis, Sharon Stone  and Yasmin Le Bon, if
they come on the telly  in the ward is it OK if I have a tug under the blanket ?