I've waited until lunchtime for this, just so I didn't send it and then see a
wicket fall, but Gods Own County (copyright Yorkshire) are flying!
Back on top of County Championship Div 1 after annihilating Derbyshire with
young Alex Lees being the youngest Double Centurion for x years (cant
remember!) and looking really strong.
Plus Joe Root and Tim Bresnan now, effectively, taking the second test away
from any chance of an Aussie victory after an early collapse, with young
Bairstow to follow having made a good 67 in first innings. Quality.

StigOfTheYorkshireDump