Season target locked in now for me. Avoid relegation.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Walker" <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "Sutton / Smail" <dsm...@dsmail.plus.com>
Cc: <errand.fivef...@talk21.com>; "Leeds List (Post to list)" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Luciano!

Just strikes me as a bit of desperation. Maybe a PR stunt to keep the fans onside for a bit longer. We're looking at bringing in an Arsenal player and your old favourite Becchio.

BMD 'I asked about Becchio and he isn't available'

Why bother telling us then we don't care. Is this his strategy ? did he consider this when he let Morrison go ? Pathetic ! Worrying times ahead I think.