We were a poor team that never looked like getting near promotion to the
Premier League with Becchio.

Having him back suggests to me that BMcD is happy with mid table
mediocrity, which is pretty much what we look like we will be for the
foreseeable, especially if Becchio returns to get some tap ins to paper
over the cracks.